2022 Vista Strawberry Vendor Information
- Thank you for exhibiting with us this Sunday (May 29th) at the Vista Strawberry Festival. If you are an exhibitor who has a booth in this Sunday’s event and have had problems finding your booth confirmation email (sent through Eventhub.net) we ask that you …
Please check SPAM, TRASH, or PROMOTIONS folders for the booth confirmation email.
If you are unable to find your booth confirmation email – you may log in to Eventhub.net and see your assigned Booth # and BASIC load-in info which reside on your Strawberry Fest booth order under “Logistics” section. This is found in your Eventhub.net Strawberry Festival order summary.
Also – please check out the Public Floor Plan Map of the event (can click on it in your booth order and find the booth space assigned to you) – https://shows.eventhub-floorplan.net/vistastraw2022
Very importantly – we have provided the links below to all the attachments that are found in your Booth Confirmation email. These attachments – which include detailed instructions, policies and traffic direction maps – are not available on Eventhub. NOTE:
1. If your booth number ENDS in an odd number (not counting decimals) then your entry pass is 1stWave at 0530
2. If your booth number ENDS in an even number (not counting decimals) then your entry pass is 2nd Wave at 0615
Finally here are some important reminders:
- NO VENDOR ACCESS from 0645 until 0930 to STRAWBERRY FESTIVAL SITE due to 5K, 1 Mile & 1/4 Mile Runs taking place onsite. (This is a “no-kidding” situation)
- Exhibitors MUST hit their assigned load-in times. If not then you will be directed to a late lot outside the Festival until after the runs have been completed (at approx. 0930). At that time you will be able to cart in your booth display (cannot drive in past barricades)