Become a Vendor
San Marcos Farmers Market Vendor Application
I have read the below information *
– Only farmers with current California Certified Producer certificates can sell fresh fruits and vegetables, cut flowers, nuts, meat and eggs, and some other products.
– Grocery and prepared food vendors must have a Temporary Food Facility Permit (TFF) and/or Cottage Food Operator Registration (CFO) and sometimes a Processed Food Registration (PFR).
– Informational and promotional spaces are available only as Sponsor-of-the-Day activations.
– All participants must supply a Certificate of General Business Liability insurance with San Marcos Chamber and City Gates Events named as additionally insured.
– Market farmers and vendors must participate Rain or Shine in order to maintain the trust of our loyal, engaged shoppers.
– We look for grocery and non-food items produced in San Diego County, preferably sold by the maker, in keeping with our emphasis on local farmers.
– We have room for farmers, fisherman, and ranchers. Meat, poultry, date and tropical fruit farmers are in demand.
– Grocery products including jams and jellies, pickles, mustards, granola, baking mixes, quality grains, and dairy products are currently needed at all markets.
Please allow two to five buisness days for us to review your submission.