Carlsbad Earth Day Makers Market
Now in its 7th year, the Carlsbad Village Association (CVA) Makers Market blends artisan craftsmanship, live music, and community in the heart of Carlsbad Village. In support of our local artisans and entrepreneurs, we are very excited to introduce our bi-annual markets for 2023 with the Earth Day Makers Market on April 22nd.
With its new centralized location in downtown Carlsbad, the Makers Market will offer greater foot traffic from nearby restaurants and businesses on the busy cross streets of Carlsbad Village Drive and Roosevelt Street. The new location is also just one block from the heart of downtown – State Street – where shoppers come for brunch, lunch and local shopping every Saturday. In addition to a new location this year, the Makers Market is also dedicating a portion of the event to our eco focused makers for the very first time in celebration of Earth Day that also falls on April 22nd.
To help support and encourage eco responsible practices in all areas of commerce we invite makers to join us with your eco-friendly products and practices. Here are a few examples:
- upcycled, recycled or reusable materials
- sustainable practices promoting earth friendly packaging & reduced waste
- zero plastic in packaging or booth products
- products promoting use of sustainable agriculture or farming
- products having an “earth focused” give back to the planet via donation or giving program
New Location!! – North public lot @ 2938 Roosevelt St. Carlsbad, CA